Thursday, February 10, 2011

No More Mopping!



A good portion of my house is tile, it was such a chore to keep them clean. I didn't mind sweeping often, but mopping was the thing that I absolutely hated! I purchased a Shark vac-then-steam a few months ago and I actually look forward to mop day. Okay, okay, I don't actually mean I look forward to it, I mean I kind of enjoy it (I know I'm sick). The vacuum part takes a little longer then I would like, so I still sweep, but steaming my floors is so nice. Something I like to do is add some essential oils, like lavender or eucalyptus, to the steaming pad before I do it, that way my house smells amazing when I'm done because it steams it into the air. No more bucket and mop, I can clean, even disinfect my floors without any cleaners and only 16 oz. of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment